This camera is a digital camcorder, with a built in 70-300mm lens. This blog is to show my understanding with this camera.
- Power on: A switch at the back next to the red record button
- LED slide: on the right back of the body, slide open the LED finder
- View finder: On the back top of the body, looking through the viewfinder, it shows what the camera see.
- Manual Iris: On the bottom next to the Iris wheel, press to switch to manual and use wheel to adjust light exposure
- Shutter speed: Open LED screen and it will reveal configs, which one will say speed control, ideal to keep shutter speed to 1/60
- White Balance: On the bottom next to the iris and gain, theres a switch which will need to be put to preset. After that you need a white a4 or anything that is completely white, have that in the frame and hold the button on the bottom of the front cam to manually correct the white balance.
- Manual Focus: Theres a switch at the front next to the natural density filter, that says focus, switch to manual.
- Zebra: Opening the LED, theres a button that says Zebra. This shows you